Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday November 25 Spotting









to give you a little background, i walk dogs for a living. i've been doing it for a couple months now and am still not sure how i feel about it. i mean, i do have a college degree (that cost a lot of money) so it would be a little more rewarding if i was using it, but surprisingly enough, dog walking pays really well plus I get to be outside all day. that being said, Walking dogs is very solitary work and I spend a lot of time thinking or looking at my surroundings more closely than most people do. i walk the same routes every day and notice when something changes. which is why i was so excited today to see that they got new trash bags at the university of maryland's law campus. they're a really nice shade of seafoam, more of a smokey mint green. when i noticed them, i couldn't help but smile and thought to myself "how would i describe that color in words? it really isn't a seafoam, true seafoam is a little more..." and there it was. a woman walked past me in dictionary definition seafoam colored pants. sadly i did not have my camera. but i did have my camera last week when we got our first snow flurry. notice the seafoam houses in the background...

No comments: